7/26/2010

Divine Treasure!

The earth is a mere pinpoint in this immense universe, the ends of which remain unknown to man! It never ceases to amaze me that its Creator longs for a close relationship with its human inhabitants, so much so that He humbles Himself and makes Himself available veiled under the appearance of bread and wine to those who will receive Him! Always be mindful of Christ’s Real Presence in the Eucharist! Thank you Lord for the wonderful gift of your Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity, the Nourishment that sustains us on this journey!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny!
    It's good to hear from you! I changed the title because I thought the other seemed a bit presumptuous.

    Although I try to present the truths of the Catholic Faith as accurately as possible, I prefer that people who are seeking the truth about the Faith reference more authoratative sources such as the CCC.

    Peace, Bill

    ReplyDelete